Saturday, May 16, 2009

dresses

Ladies - this is the perfect dress. I've tried it on, and truly there is not one better. Flattering ruffle bust with a high denim waist (vertical pinstripe - we love that). Ties into a bow in the back. There are only three dresses left - get one and you will be one of the three happiest women on the planet right now. I promise, just try it on.
This dress is so stunning it's hard to believe it sells for less than $100! This reminds me of something I'd wear to an amazing summer brunch or a book signing or tea at the Phoenician!
I *heart* this next dress because even though the color suggests fall, the print is so summery that it actually works for right now - day or night! It's modest enough for any event, but hugs you enough that's it's even great for a date!
I love it paired with this "glass slipper" rhinestone necklace for evening - now all we need is prince charming!

-pEaCe, LoVe AnD oLiVes!

No comments:

Post a Comment