Sunday, October 4, 2009

hello dears

i hope this note finds all of you well, happy and living life with a huge appetite for more

personally, i have been living life these days with a perfect absense of balance...
for a feet-on-the-ground-girl like me, life has forced me to peel my hands from the roller-coaster bar and throw em on up in the air! woo-hoo!
so here we go...(again)

exciting news to share from shop-land...
there's a new shop in town & i must say it's a large time!
ms shelly (chief junkster) of the wUn-der-fUll rust and roses has opened a new clothing/bauble boutique...
Sirens & Saints
and guess what?! she's letting me play shopgirl!!! the closest thing to heaven for a girl like me

i think i'm back to where i was when i got lost...nothing like a perfect skipabeat moment!
shelly has filled her shop with some curl-your-toes prizes (you might even find a few of oLiVes old favs!)

please come round to say hi...
i've missed you all so...
oLiVes spirit is very much with me still...
sometimes in the morning when i turn the key i see that one-booted girl running around! (i swear!)
a few of you have found your way to the shop already & trust...seeing you has curled my toes
so from my heart to yours...thanks for all the LoVe this last year

look for "Sirens & Saints" right next to "Rust and Roses"
(west side of 7th ave just north of indian school rd...along the Melrose Curve)
come shop the curve Tuesday-Saturday from 10-5

i'll be the girl waiting for you behind the counter...waiting to play dress-up

PeAcE, LoVe & SiReNs
lani



lani griffin
shopgirl
ring 602.296.4349

2 comments:

  1. Hello Beautiful!!!
    So, you should take a trip to my blog. You may recognize someone on my newest post :-)
    Loved meeting you and we shall get together soon!!!!!
    xoxo!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typepad is really screwing up and my posts are showing numbers.

    Go here

    www.mosaicqueen.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete