Friday, April 16, 2010

bonjour!

ok boys and girls...so much for blogging during my hiatus right?!
my last little note/post had me promising to attempt to become a contender in blogland...
i was filled with aspirations of starting to share my little tale with all of you through posts twice a week

in my head i told you all about olive's gypsy-girl ways...
answered all those swirling questions about why olive closed (the big "divorce" word goes right here)
shared with you all my personal sorted little adventures of what it's like to be divorced at 41 (ugh)
and suddenly single after 20 plus years of wedded bliss (ugh again)
trust me...there's lots to tell and i've become a one woman comedy act (just try installing your own toilet seat without swearing)

instead...
olive decided it was time to gypsy around again

the little girl that runs around the shop at night and gets into trouble is gonna give it another whirl...
olive has gone to paris!

shopgirls lani griffin & laurie lavy, together with master craftsman extraordinaire jason moore have teamed up to bring you....
Olive in Paris

oui! we are s000 excited and just about ready to flip our open sign

officially opening
Saturday, May 1st (may day)at 10:30 AM
shop with us at the top of the stairs inside Paris Envy
4624 N 7th Ave

it's a home-coming of sorts...
(i'll tell you someday all about how olive was originally supposed to open in this exact spot!)

we've been finding prizes to fill our shop (a few olive favs & a few new favorite finds!)

absolutely cannot wait to play dress-up with you...
see you May 1st!

PeaCe, AmOur & OliVes

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Congratulations! You're in such a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Olive to be back. I can't wait to hear about all her adventures!

    ReplyDelete